The Procurement Department has gone through a significant transition period and the City Code has been updated to reflect those changes. The Procurement Department which was once decentralized has now become a centralized purchasing agency. It was apparent to City Officials, staff, and employees that the Procurement portion of the City Code needed to be updated to reflect all of the modifications.
Below is the most current and up-to-date version of the Procurement section of The City Code.
- Procurement City Code
- APDP 12.1.1 GENERAL PROVISIONS ADMINISTRATION
- APDP 12.10.1 ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS PROCUREMENT
- APDP 12.11.1 PURCHASING CARD (P-CARD)
- APDP 12.2.1 PROCUREMENT ORGANIZATION
- APDP 12.3.1 PROTOCOLS FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF ALL GOODS, SERVICES & CONTRACTS BY CITY STAFF WHEN UTILIZING CITY FUNDS
- APDP 220.127.116.11 PROTOCOLS FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF ALL GOODS, SERVICES & CONTRACTS BY CITY STAFF WHEN UTILIZING CITY FUNDS
- APDP 12.4.1 SPECIFICATIONS
- APDP 12.5.1 PROCUREMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- APDP 12.6.1 MODIFICATION AND TERMINATION OF CONTRACTS FOR SUPPLIES AND SERVICES
- APDP 12.7.1 SURPLUS PROPERTY
- APDP 12.8.1 LEGAL CONTRACTUAL REMEDIES
- APDP 12.9.1 GENERAL PROVISIONS ADMINISTRATION